Providing Committed Assistance In Adoption Proceedings
The adoption of a child is a virtuous expression of love that calls for a high degree of caring and commitment. It is with this in mind that we at Russell & Ireland Law Group, LLC, offer these same qualities to our clients as they navigate the adoption process. Though the path to adoption can be complex and arduous, the rewards are without equal, and we take great satisfaction in helping our clients expand their families.
Our family law attorneys have extensive experience working in adoption and other juvenile matters. We proudly serve families in the Covington area as they welcome new children into their lives. We are passionate about adoption, and we apply that energy to each case we take on.
You Deserve Strong Support Through All Facets Of Adoption
If you have decided to adopt a child, you are likely aware that there are many avenues for doing so. Adoption is a diverse concept, and there are different situations that call for different legal approaches. At Russell & Ireland Law Group, LLC, we assist clients in several facets of adoption, including:
- International adoption: The process of adopting a child from a foreign country, which can be particularly complicated
- Agency adoption: Adopting a child using either a public or private agency
- Stepparent adoption: The occasion of a new spouse adopting their partner’s child
- Independent adoption: This form of adoption involves a private arrangement with a birth parent
- Relative adoption: Adopting a child in need from a relative who is unable to care for them
- Adult adoption: This is a rare event, but adult adoptions are legal in the state of Kentucky
No matter your adoption circumstances, our lawyers can offer you the guidance you need as you assume the care of a child. Our experienced attorneys have diverse backgrounds in different aspects of child advocacy, and we care deeply about helping our clients on their journey to parenthood.
We Can Help You Today
If you are looking for a Kentucky adoption attorney, contact us today. You can reach us by email via our contact page or by phone at 859-535-0180.
Let our family help your family grow and prosper. From our office in Covington, we are proud to serve families throughout northern Kentucky and Ohio.